Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Post #1

About Me

My name is Lucas Skinner. I was born on May 3rd, 1993 in Tampa, Fl. I lived in Tampa for six years then my grandmother had a heart attack and stroke and was unable to live on her own so my parents and I moved to Pensacola Beach Florida where I lived up until I began attending USA. I have two brothers who are both significantly older then I am.
My major interests are helping people, soccer, working out, and hanging out with my friends.
I am attending USA because it is close enough to home where I can go back whenever I want easily, but far enough away to get out of my parents vice grip rules.
I want to become a chemistry teacher like my mother is, while also pursuing my masters degree in school administration so I can move up and one day become a principle of my old high school. A few things I do best is ping pong, and running. My roommate and I won the advanced doubles tournament on USA's campus. I love to run and constantly am running in events ranging from a 5k to a half marathon.
Each summer I fly out to honduras with some high school friends and my church on a mission trip to help what is known as "The Jungle School" in La Ceiba Honduras.
We build new buildings or help fix things that the school cannot afford. Screen Capture of Project #1 Personal Class Blog

1 comment:

  1. "...to get out of my parents vice grip rules." Or do you mean vise? Vice works in this sentence. I am not sure that is what you meant however.

    "...become a principle of my old …" principal, not principle

    "... I fly out to honduras with…" Honduras must be capitalized

    ReplyDelete